The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Friday, July 27, 2007

I can't believe this still works!

I've been a member of CashCrate.com since April of 2006 and I can't believe I still get checks. Another one just arrived in the mail today! It was for $23.50 - and $23 was from referrals alone. I love passive income.

CashCrate.com pays you when you consider free offers. Each offer is rated (higher ratings mean more reliable, prompt payments) and they are presented in an easy-to-read grid which tells you what's required and how much you get paid. Payments are made monthly so long as you reach $10 minimum. The support has always been prompt and helpful and I would highly recommend the site to anyone and everyone, though I do respectfully request you sign-up under my CashCrate.com referral link if you decide to join.

Joining is free, and you can pick and choose whichever offers you want. Some require you to sign-up with a credit card. If you're not into that (like me), then there's plenty of other offers to choose from where you simply sign up with an e-mail address. I did sign up for both CashCrate.com and the e-mail offers with my non-primary e-mail address, though, as to avoid getting a bunch of e-mails with my primary/personal/work e-mail accounts, but there are so many sites that offer free e-mail it's simple to do. It does have to be a legitimate account, as some offers require confirmation. And be sure to sign up for the CashCrate.com site and the offers with the same e-mail address to ensure you get the proper credit.

Wishing you abundance!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home