The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Monday, August 13, 2007

More Legit Mystery Shopping Info

I came across an excellent FTC Consumer Alert warning about The Secrets of Mystery Shopping Revealed. It's a concise article mentioning most of the scam warnings I mention in my recent blog post about mystery shopping. It also includes a link I wanted to share to the Mystery Shoppers Providers Association. You can search for assignments in your area without registering or revealing any personal information - all you are required to enter is the location. The results are returned in an easy to read grid which includes the location, type of shop, and pay - so you can quickly decide which assignments you may want to click on to learn more about.

As always, wishing you abundance!

Again, I've provided these links and information free of charge. I don't even get any incentives for sharing the links - no affiliates, no strings attached. However, if you found this information helpful and would like to share the wealth and make a donation, I would be much obliged.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home