The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

T-Mobile Update

Yesterday, I finally got what I requested - a credit for the $15.60 shipping charge, and they even told me they did it without that "thanks for being a loyal customer" bull-crap. Thank you.

It only took four e-mails over three weeks and the credit itself will not appear until my next bill, so by the time you consider the time-value of money and the value of my own time - really not worth it.

It is the principal of the thing. If T-Mobile had their act together in the first place, I would have never been charged in the first place and none of this would have been necessary. They however promised me the shipping charge credit and then didn't follow thru and I was going to hold them to it. I do not like being lied to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home