The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Monday, December 22, 2008

Law of Attraction Reading List

When I was reading my personal blog last night, I found the entry with my 2008 New Year's Resolutions. One of them was to blog more often - here. Well, that really didn't happen, did it?

Instead, I thought I would share some of the books I've been reading over the last 12 months, all of which are related in part to the Law of Attraction. Here they are, in no particular order:

Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential by Joel Osteen

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't by Michael J. Losier

Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain

Alchemy of Abundance: Using the Energy of Desire to Manifest Your Highest Vision, Power, and Purpose by Rick Jarrow, Ph.D.

The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel

The Circle: How the Power of a Single Wish Can Change Your Life by Laura Day

The Cube: Keep the Secret by Annie Gottleib and Slobodan Pesic

Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex and Romance by Sandra Ann Taylor

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home