The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Friday, January 18, 2008

Focus Group Update

Last night it was rather snowy and slushy during my commute to the focus group, and they weren't able to get in touch with me before I arrived to tell me that they decided to cancel due to the weather. So guess what? I got $50 just for showing up! They also were kind enough to send me off with some snacks, bottled water and a sandwich - since I had to turn back around in the messy weather and drive home. I should hear soon about when they will reschedule - so I have the opportunity to earn the $75 for actually giving my opinion when they hold the focus group again.

While I was there, they shared with me their business card and website info - I think I had a different link in my last post. So here's the info. And yes, this is legit. No, I don't get any incentive for posting this, but if you would like to share the wealth and donate to Miranda Lane, it will be gratefully accepted and appreciated.

Receive cash for participating in:
    Taste Test
    Product Evaluations
    Telephone and Online Surveys
    Focus Groups


www.JRAopinions.com
1-877-JRA DATA
(1.877.572.3282)
To Register!

JRA
J.RECKNER ASSOCIATES, INC.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home