The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Thursday, January 10, 2008

How Much is Fitness Worth?

Featured on Rachel Ray today in her "Human Lab" were a pair of MBT Sport Shoes, which are said to be designed to help you walk more upright and tone your legs and glutes. MBT stands for Masai Barefoot Technology and there are many places which offer the sneakers online. However, the price-tag is around $250! Now, I freak out when I had to pay $75 for a pair of Easy Spirit sneakers. (I usually try to get them on clearance or on sale or at an outlet, but rarely do they have my size.) Yes, my new gym is supposed to open up next week and I'm really excited about being able to use the treadmills, but it looks like I'll be doing it in my new under $100 sneakers. I bet those $250 are nice, though. Maybe I'll have to treat myself for them eventually, but for now, it just seems silly to pay that much for a pair of sneakers I'll wear at a gym which will cost me only half that in membership and monthly fees!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home