The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"I" update

I mentioned that I subscribe to ichannel on YouTube, and view their companion blog connectwithi.com where the brother posts video blog entries. After his first post, I responded with a video of my own and he actually gave me a shout out and thank you in his second video blog entry (which is so much better and funnier than the first).

Yes, my video is not the best quality, but neither was his. My point was that you can get a lot done in 15 seconds - or a minute. The odd thing is that somehow in the conversion on YouTube from my .AVI raw file, the sound and video got out of sync. I think I sound good (mostly because I don't fumble and do any UMs or AHs), and I do like my facial expressions, but I do appear to be some sort of live-action anime because my lips don't match the words.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home