The Brainchild of Miranda Lane

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Does this Jeff Paul system really work?

I'm sure you've seen the infomercial for the Shortcuts to Internet Millions. If you haven't, check out a five minute clip on YouTube. Maybe it's because I'm a heterosexual woman, but I don't take anything that Kelly and Tina say seriously as long as they are wearing those low-cut shirts. Not that their scripted claims hold any creditability regardless of their wardrobe (or lack thereof).

I've searched the web, and I can't find one positive, independent review at all. There are plenty of ones which call it a scam and a ripoff.

Prove me wrong. I'd love to make tons of money on the internet without doing much work at all. Heck, if you want to donate some money to me to make my wish come true, be my guest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home